Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Letter


 11/9-1988

Hello Again,


Thank you for your letter. Aha ... so you've read my "interviews" in Expressen ... haha ... Three newspapers called me about a week ago. They were so fucking excited but it was Expressen that "got" the first interview. I guess they sell 30% more when I am on the first page ... They should pay me some sort of percentage, the fucking vultures!
Aftonbladet, Expressen and Kvällsposten have promised to send me everything they have written about me ... I guess it's quite a lot.
I don't think Marita will do any interviews, she may worry that she would make a fool out of herself, that she would say something really stupid! I also think her lawyer has told her not to do any.
You wondered when I will be examined by the National Board of Forensic Medicin?? I really don't know actually. Marita is going to Uppsala tomorrow morning ... she got priority ... as always! I am totally discriminated against the whole time ... but that's old news ... I guess I'll get used to that.  I have always said that girls have an easier time in this world, especially within the prison system ... haha.
Would you like to help at the Appeal court, to come there and "cock the hammer"?? If the answer is yes, let me know and I will give your name and address to me lawyer Pelle Svensson. But there's no hurry with that. The Appeal Court trial won't be until early 1989 sometime. This trial will be redone sometime in December. But it really doesn't matter what those fucking homos decide there, it's going to appeal court anyway!
You were wondering if I'd gotten any hate mail recently ... haha ... Until now I have received about 200 letters and of those ten are hate/threat mail!
There was a friend of yours again, Lisa L, who wrote me. You'll have to tell her that I unfortunately can't answer all the letters, even if I'd like to. I really don't write to that many, most of the people I write I knew from before ...
Hey, I just got an "incredible" idea ... Why don't you send a photo of yourself to me?? It would be fun if you could, but you don't have to if you don't want to. I was just thinking that you must have seen a lot of pictures of me. Yes, I know Åsa ... she's a good friend of mine. Did you meet in court or ...?? 
So you are planning to move to London ... or? I haven't even been there yet. I have only been everywhere in Scandinavia, and also in West Germany, Holland, Belgium around. I really love to travel! But you may already now that ...?? 
What?? You would like to try to spend a few days in jail?? I can guarantee you that it isn't the nicest experience really ...
Locked up 23 hours per day every day ... Fucking hell! Of course I have a TV and a radio in the cell but it's not that "comforting" ... But time passes anyway ... somehow ... and then when it's time for that forensic investigation I'll get a change. At least I get to leave Umeå ... but within a few months I'm back again ... C'est la vie ... 
Haha ... Did you not want to work at a burger joint ... I know a girl from Gothenburg who has worked at McDonalds there and from what she has told me what it's like working in a place like that I understand you very well, that you don't want to begin working there. 
Don't you want to live in Skellefteå or??
Do you have a nickname by the way?? I really think Stella is so nice sounding ... I was "enamoured" with your name right away ... hehe ... Okay ... BE WELL! ... and write me ...


Hugs, Juha

4 comments:

  1. It's always astounding how communicative a guy is when he's in prison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost feel voyeuristic reading this. But I guess I could say that about the majority of the blogging world, the way we put such important pieces of ourselves out there for all to see and dissect. It's interesting to see what people say in letters to others. I liked getting the other perspective on this since usually its you talking about him. Here we got to feel his point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style of writing is very imaginative, easy to read, and is definitely worthy of praise.I can tell that you are indeed a very intelligent woman and I can understand how, at the tender age of 17 you could develop an infatuation with a person who murdered three people. What I don't understand however, is why you would post that hideous picture of yourself - it appears as you been constipated for several weeks, or are going thru your 72nd hour of labor pains. Please post another picture of yourself and try not to look like you are suffering from an impacted wisdom tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's kind of creepy, but in a way adds to the context of what you are writing. When you write the book about this hold back on the letter. Tease the reader for a while, make them wonder 'Ok she is writing to this fellow, where is the the letter from him??', then slam them with this. Maybe you could add further tease by publishing a letter to him earlier and let the reader hang for a bit, them blammo!
    I love it

    ReplyDelete

Say it!